Ingredients / Glossary
The following are the ingredients that formulate Kinksology's professional curly hair products. We've made this list in order to educate you in what these ingredients are and the benefits they provide for your hair.
• Stimulates hair growth getting deep into its follicles
• Promotes the scalp health fighting against such problems as insect bites, lice and dandruff
• Moisturizes dry hair
• Adds luster, shine and softness to the hair
• Prevents hair breakage and split ends, contributing to hair length
• Slows down hair loss
• Coconut oil has numerous uses along with many benefits, read a more dedicated list here at here at healthambition.com.
Water-soluble nutrient that help support adrenal function, help calm and maintain a healthy nervous system, and are necessary for key metabolic processes.
A fatty alcohol deriving from plants (palm oil-palmityl alcohol). It comes in the form of a white, waxy solid. It works as an emollient, emulsifier, thickener and carrying agent for other ingredients contained in a cosmetic solution. It helps alter the viscosity and increase the foaming capacity of aqueous solutions such as shampoo thus helping condition and soften hair.
Keep an emulsion from separating into its oil and liquid components. These ingredients are also used to alter the thickness of liquid products and to increase foaming capacity or to stabilize foams.